On Wednesday, January 3, 2018, we are hosting our third annual blood drive with the Hoxworth Blood Center.
The last two events were a huge success with more 20 employees, family members and clients stepping up as blood donors. But this time, we’ve challenged ourselves to get 60 people to participate – so we’re asking for help from our family members and clients!
Please join us from 9:30 to 11:15 am or 1:00 to 3:30 pm at the KZF Design Headquarters in downtown Cincinnati. The Donor Bus will be here all day! Each person who gives blood will receive a free Bengals t shirt.
To schedule an appointment, please visit www.hoxworth.org/groups/kzf.html now or click on the button to the right!
Each donation is separated in to transfusable units – red cells, plasma and platelets. That means each personal donation can save three lives.
The requirements to give blood are:
- Age: Be at least 17 years old
- 16 year olds may donate with parental consent
- Weight: Minimum of 110 pounds
- Identification: Must provide photo ID
- Food: Eat a good meal within four hours before giving
- Drink: Drink plenty of water or juice before and after donating