On Wednesday, January 13, 2021, we are hosting our seventh annual blood drive with the Hoxworth Blood Center. The last several blood drive events have been a huge success with dozens of employees, family members, partners and clients stepping up as blood donors.
Please join us from 9:30 to 3:30 pm at the KZF Design Headquarters in downtown Cincinnati. The Donor Bus will be here all day!
To schedule an appointment, please click on the red button now! Timeslots will fill up quickly.
Each donation is separated in to transfusable units – red cells, plasma and platelets. That means each personal donation can save three lives.
The requirements to give blood are:
- Age: Be at least 17 years old
- 16 year olds may donate with parental consent
- Weight: Minimum of 110 pounds
- Identification: Must provide photo ID
- Food: Eat a good meal within four hours before giving
- Drink: Drink plenty of water or juice before and after donating
Have questions? Contact Brittany Lockaby at firstname.lastname@example.org.